Check out my Ebook & other Digital Products

Monday, September 10, 2012

What makes a Lecturer happy?



I am blessed for having a career as a Lecturer.

Lecturers do not fancy compliments or praises from our students. Instead, we cherish the moments where students are able to share with us on what they have learn and their understanding on the application of those knowledge in their working world and most of all, their lives.

A student of mine, an excellent achiever who attended my class a couple of semesters ago created a simple banner. Of course you might ask what is it so great with a banner? This student of mine created the banner with one of the typical reminders I normally  mentioned to them... I hope the following reminder will encourage you the Readers out there in actively searching for knowledge....

No comments:

Post a Comment