Check out my Ebook & other Digital Products

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Marketing Class Presentation


One of the most important skills for graduates is to possess good presentation skills. The main mission of a presentation is to convince and subsequently to inspire audience to take action. Due to these reasons, I ensure that my students are well-exposed to the skills of presentation.

Throughout my years of lecturing and tutoring, I realised that the Presenter's ability in presenting is as important  as the contents of his or her presentation.

I could see major improvements in my students presentations. I constantly remind my students that in polishing this skill, it requires continuous effort and time.

In the above picture, the presentation revolved around the topic of Marketing. Also, it could be seen that those students of mine were very satisfied and relieved as they knew they have presented well.



by Michael Rose 2012











No comments:

Post a Comment