Check out my Ebook & other Digital Products

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Introduction to Hand Lettering Workshop in USJ, Subang Jaya by Rosita Michael from Suffiya Rose Books and Designs

Assalammualaikum and Hi everyone,

If you have been looking for hand lettering workshops in USJ, Subang Jaya, you have come to the right blog and place!

Hi all, I am Rosita Michael and my workshops are targeted to hand-lettering enthusiasts, artworks lovers and most of all those want to write nice words for their loved ones.

Get further information regarding the workshops on my IG at #islamicquotesndesigns. Also remember to like my FB page at Suffiya Rose Books and Designs.

I will also be carrying out floral wreaths and floral illustration workshops in 2018 in USJ Selangor and in Brunei. I will keep everyone updated in my blog, IG and FB .

I am a  Business Lecturer by profession and for the past year I have been carrying out  hand-lettering and artwork classes on part-time basis for the past year. Now, I am doing it full-time. Also, I am a Self-Publisher registered with the Malaysian National Library where I have recently published an ebook called Enjoy! Kembara Bertemu Bahagia. It is a motivational guide for those who cherished an Islamic mannered journey of finding love. In my ebook, you will find loads of hand-drawn floral lines and hand letterings. I hand-drawn and did all of the editing myself and make it into a digital form.


These are some of my works...

by suffiya rose
love by suffiya rose
Smile! It's Sunnah. By Suffiya Rose Books and Designs

By Suffiya Rose Books And Designs

thank you by suffiya rose


Ebook Enjoy! Kembara Bertemu Bahagia


by Suffiya Rose Books and Designs and #islamicquotesndesigns


You can purchase this illustration via #islamicquotesndesigns or Suffiya Rose Books and Designs (FB)

floral lines illustration by Suffiya Rose Books and Designs
Floral lines illustration

get your motivational quotes on the matters of the heart.


this is where the magic happens...




No comments:

Post a Comment