Check out my Ebook & other Digital Products

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Taken from the blog believeinprayer.wordpress.com with permission.

  

Content with the present

20 Apr 2012
Image

It has taken me a while to be able to be truly appreciative of what I have, where I am and what I’ve gone through. Life is indeed beautiful when

a) you are firstly grateful with what you have instead of focusing on what others have that you have yet to have in your life.

b) every time you mind wanders back into the past, you are able to pause, stop yourself from thinking about what has happened/ what you had;

c) you direct your thought to what you want instead of looking back at what has gone wrong or what you’ve lost.

The steps above have indeed make me a happier person now. The most important thing of all is;
“to continuosly pray for what you want and believe that the Creator of The Universe, will manifests it for you”

Till then, Stay focused on what you want instead of what you don’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment